Mortal Kombat X · KRYPT Walkthrough - All Weapons/Items Full Unlocks Video Guide
· Follow this Mortal Kombat X Video Guide of the KRYPT to find all the weapons/items to be able to unlock all the areas to gain access to every tomb and secret. Expand the description for more info.
What is the KRYPT?
· The KRYPT is where you use your Koins you collect by playing the game to unlock Concept Art, Character Costumes, Fatalities, Brutalities, Player Icons, and more. However, not all areas of the KRYPT are accessible from the very start. You will need to find items to help you gain full access.
Here is a list of all the KRYPT Tomb unlocks:
The KRYPT is divided into three maps or areas:
1) Area #1 (Krypt Entrance AKA Dead Woods Cemetery). This is where you begin. You can always warp back to the entrance from looking at your map (press PAUSE button).
2) Area #2 (Spider Tunnels). You can access this area from the East edge of Area #1.
3) Area #3 (Shao Khan's Tomb). Only accessible with Kenshi's Sword.
TIP: Don't worry too much about the area name under the mini-map, just the coordinates, i.e. (0,0). There are time stamps below to go directly to the part of the video.
1) You begin in Area #1. You first need to get SCORPION'S SPEAR (-13,19) 1:31 and SUB-ZERO'S ICEBALL (-21,20) 1:52. Then head to Area #2 entrance at (3,9) 3:05.
2) In Area #2, you need to get RAIDEN'S STAFF (5,11) 3:40 and KUNG LAO'S HAT (-7,12) 4:15. Use KUNG LAO'S HAT at (-10,21). Then head to (-11,12) to go back to Area #1 to unlock a gate. Unlock it, and then go back to Area #2.
3) Use SCORPION'S SPEAR at (18,3) 7:17 to retrieve SPIDER GEM (18,10). Then go to (20,18) to use RAIDEN'S STAFF to get across the map. 8:20
4) At (6,25), there is a Hidden Room you can access using RAIDEN'S STAFF but must wait until 7 o'clock on the Krypt clock 9:14. Use the SPIDER GEM on (4,26), and then pick up REPTILE'S CLAW at (6,30). 10:24
5) Solve the puzzle to gain entry to the room at (17,34) 11:25. The code order is written on the wall '4132'. Each lever has a number of gem spiders . Pull them in the order 4-1-3-2. Gain entry and pick up KOTAL KAHN'S SWORD.
6) Go to (6,35) to use KOTAL KAHN'S SWORD on the webs. In this room you can pick up KENSHI'S SWORD (5,40) 12:35. Area #2 is now fully unlocked and you don't need anything else so return to the Krypt Entrance.
7) Go to (-2,18) 13:33 to use KENSHI'S SWORD to get to Area #3. Pick up LIU KANG'S FIREBALL, then go left. At (-8,14), use SUB-ZERO'S ICEBALL to pull the lever. Then continue on the path.
8) Stop at (-5,18) to pick up ERMAC'S MEDALLION 15:00. Continue on until (0,19) where you take the left path which leads North. Use REPTILE'S CLAW (-5,28) and pull the lever.
9) You can access Shao Kahn's Secret Tomb at (0,19) but only when it's active. You have to wait until 7 o'clock on the Krypt clock and use RAIDEN'S STAFF to gain access to the Lost Mausoleum.
10) Go to (9,14) and use ERMAC'S PENDANT to float across. Pull the lever and head back to (0,8) 17:50. Pick up JAX'S ROCKET LAUNCHER, and leave Area #3.
11) Back in Area #1, go to (-20,4) and use LIU KANG'S FIREBALL to melt the ice here. Then go to (-11,11) to use JAX'S ROCKET LAUNCHER to open the gate.
12) To get the last inventory item KAMIDOGU, you need to gamble at the shrine at (-11,13). Back up your game save, and bet the max 10,000 KOINS. You'll get the Netherrealm Kamidogu. Then head to the Netherrealm gate at (-23,18) 21:34 and go through the gate to final area.
- Monsters will attack you randomly; just repeatedly mash the button prompt onscreen. You'll gain some Koins. You'll unlock 'Terrifying Encounter' achievement/trophy on first contact.
- If you hear a 'whoosh' sound, that means there is a vanishing chest nearby. Once you hear the sound, look at the Krypt clock to note the time. You'll hear another sound when it vanishes. It only appears within this time frame. Note it down for later if you don't have the Koins to open it right away.
➜ ➜ ➜ Check out the Mortal Kombat X Playlist for more videos: http://goo.gl/l03MVC
Subscribe � http://bit.ly/XCVii007r1
I don't have Google+, so I can't reply to comments. If you have a question, contact me via Twitter.
Developer: NetherRealm Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Director: Ed Boon
Designer: John Edwards
Series: Mortal Kombat
Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Platform: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Release date: April 14, 2015
Mode: Single-player, multiplayer